The Story is a condensed chronological Bible, and in our church-wide journey through it we’re going to discover how our story fits into God’s story.
We’ve taken a 5 week hiatus from the Story and now we enter into ACT II- God Pursues. If you are new or have not been a part in The Story, this is a great time to hop on board.
Chapter 12- The Trials of a King
This Week- Read Chapter 12 in The Story or 2 Samuel 11-12, Psalm 51, 2 Samuel 18-19, 1 Chronicles 22, 29, Psalm 23
Big Idea: The Bible doesn’t just tell us how to live…it shows us. It also shows us examples of people failing miserably.
Did you miss Sunday’s Message? Check it HERE
- NO SIN IS BEYOND RESTORATION BUT NEITHER IS IT WITHOUT ITS CONSEQUENCES.
- IT’S NOT WHAT SIN YOU JUST COMMITTED, IT’S ABOUT YOUR RESPONSE TO THE SIN YOU COMMITTED.
- YOUR STRUGGLES DON’T HAVE TO DEFINE YOU.
- Maybe you need to repent like David. Stop pointing the finger and bow the knee.
- Maybe you’ve been defined for too long by your struggles and you need to accept Jesus as your way back to God.
- Maybe you need to know this…your weaknesses (past, struggles, sins) don’t have to define you.
Parents Pages (use these for family devotions, discussions and activities)
Finding our story in God’s story,